4.22.2011

Coachella 2011 & Overhaul Plans

The place to be seen in April, Coachella Music & Arts Festival. I only wish I could have made it to the Californian desert this year for the ultimate in music festivities, fortunately Harpers Bazaar caught some snapshots of some of the most stylish party-goers. Here's a handful of my favorites...



















My next order of business is to start a revamp of The Style Whore but I'm not sure where to start... or what would be the best ideas. I've gotten back to the drawing board to come up with some fresh new ideas and a lot more consistent updating. I have some more Classics and Wardrobe Check! articles ready to go but I feel like I need something more. There's something missing and I just can't put my finger on it...

If you have any ideas or suggestions please drop me a line @ alixdaignault@me.com

Seeing as The Style Whore will currently be in the middle of a overhaul, feel free to follow my tumblr @tatteredtights, which is updated almost daily with my inspirations and things I love.

XXX
-the style whore