12.15.2011

I'm Baaack..... for real, this time.

Okay, I lied. I didn't come back right away but I'm back now. I hadn't decided if I was going to continue with The Style Whore and was only posting on my personal blog for a bit.

So, what's been going on? I recently received my beauty makeup certificate from New Image College of Fine Arts for makeup artistry. I loved my experience there, I received a lot of one-to-one time with my amazing teacher Michelle Grady and really got to learn my strengths and work on my weaknesses. Not to mention the president, Charie Van Dyke, always being there for me and accommodating to me so much - I felt like I had a family there. I really wanted to continue with the full diploma course, but unfortunately funding is a bit of an issue right now... but who knows what the future holds?



So the last few months I've just been doing a lot of working on myself, especially spiritually. I feel like I'm back in the place to be blogging about styles, fashion, shit I love again.

I'm probably going to update once weekly for the time being, but probably more on my personal/other blog tatteredtights@blogspot. I've got a lot of stuff planned to blog about and can't wait to start sharing again!

In the meantime I'll leave you with a video from a new jewelry line I came across recently on TheModelWire network: Casa Por Vida by Romi Klinger (check out the lookbook and order your own here)



Enjoy!

xox
-The Style Whore