12.23.2011

SPIRITHOODS UNITE


There is a transformation that takes place when you wear a SpiritHood.
This experience is un-definable, and completely unique to you . . .
Join the Tribe, Share your experience.


Alright, for those of you living under a rock the past while SpiritHoods are basically the coolest multifunctional accessory ever, tripling as a hood/hat, scarf and mittens. And it gets better... each SpiritHoods are modeled after different wild animals (bears, wolfs, foxes, cats ect.) There's about 15 in total with varying animals and colors (excluding 'The Muppets' collection). My absolute personal favorite is the 'Black Wolf Warrior'...




I also love these SpiritHoods; I want a collection...



Red Fox, Grey Wolf and Snow Leopard


Another pretty cool thing about SpiritHoods are the PROBLUE edition (Polar Bear, Snow Leopard, Black Wolf Warrior, Red Fox, Grey Wolf, Panda and Snow Leopard Short) are part of a program with 10% of proceeds going to a non-profit organization dedicated to helping that particular Spirit animal. I guess I sound like an asshole since I wear my great-grandmothers fur and I know it's offensive or whatever but I will point out SpiritHoods are made from 100% faux-fur, which should be obvious considering their level of dedication to animals.

Check 'em out and order one for yourself HERE, prices range around ($150-$250 give or take).

They also sell some rad 'spiritual' feathers you can add to the ear of your SPIRTHOOD or clip it to a handbag or whatever... They have two variations; Red Feather and Guinea Feather (click photos to enlarge)




Oh, and don't worry boys and kidlets - there's also a Mens and Kids section on the site.

SPIRITHOODS UNITE




Xo
-The Style Whore