5.15.2011

"'Cause I'm young & I'm hip & so beautiful ; I'm gonna be a Supermodel"

I suck at blogging lately...

I've been on/off sick for a while and I'm going to a doctor soon to figure out WTF is going on... I've posted a few times recently on my more personal blog, †attered†ights. And I'm almost always posting on †attered†ights@tumblr.

I've had a few posts for the style whore about half written, but didn't feel they were really worthy of posting. I keep saying I plan to post more often... and I keep ending up on some sort of hiatus due to my insane lifestyle.




Sally Hansen Salon Effects (260) Glitz Blitz


I would like to note, however, I am officially obsessed with Sally Hansen Salon Effects peel-on nail polish. Glitz Blitz (260) was my most recent purchase... I put these on Thursday last week, using a Sally Hansen basecoat + O.P.I topcoat, they haven't even begun to chip, let alone peel off. lovelovelove... this might be the on-the-go girls holy-grail of nail polish. It's definitely become mine...

I've made an online portfolio regarding my modeling work and urge anyone who is interested to check it out @Alix Kat Daignault.


Rachel Lynch via lookbook.nu


†attered†ights is probably more frequent as it has a way broader range of topics/things I like, so check it + stay stylish, bitches.


XXX
-thestylewhore