5.16.2011

ohmygod... SHOES

One thing, like many other women obsessed with fashion, I would probably sell my soul for is a good pair of shoes. My personal favorite? Super-tall platform wedges or especially chunky heels... I essentially live in heels, I don't wear flats very often (I think I have about 5 pairs *including boots). The newest addition to my shoe closet...


... I would like to note that these are not for the inexperienced when it comes to heels, because of how thick + chunky they are, one slip and your toppling over. I walked a solid 12 blocks in them today and believe they're now broken in and ready to make a lot of appearances...



Until I can afford a killer pair of Loubs (see: Daffodil Pumps, or rather.. a lot of pairs of Louboutins like Khloe Kardashian...

... I'll be sticking to slightly less-expensive, however equally amazing shoes.)


I recently downloaded the Jeffrey Campbell SS11 lookbook and I'm fucking ecstatic, to say the least.











... and those were only my absolute top lust-list-must-haves from the collection, click here to go to the Jeffrey Campbell website where you can download the entire SS11 lookbook & check out the Jeffrey Campbell blog.

XXX
- the style whore

stay connected @†attered†ights.blogspot
& †attered†ights.tumblr.
& tweet tweet